I don’t know why this is so funny.
yes you do
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
apparently, tumblr isn’t a sin!
Nope it’s not there because Tumblr is all of them.
lesbian for these ladies ..
When my mom thinks about it:
When I think about it:
why the fuck would you do this to me holy shit
NOPE. FUCKING NOPE. NO. NOPE. NU-UH. DONE.
SO NOT OKAY HOLY SHET
oH MY GOD